Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Hey now

Many people are helping, but nothing should make us help though. They say it's like a third world country, how many people help out third world countries? They don't, and we don't.
Reporters are getting the information out there, they help a lot by broadcasting the events. Vietnam was heavily protested against due to all the violence shown on t.v. so broadcast t.v. does help out. Lootings going to happen and it doesn't matter. Who cares if a guy runs off with three t.v.'s? He's got no home and little to no food, who cares if he wants t.v.s? Thoses businesses are ruined, it doesn't matter what happens the business owners lose their business. It's a giant mess, everyone suffers, gas is high and it's a ligitamit concearn because no matter what the standard of living is we all have problems to face. Is this as bad as a third world country, not really, third world countries bearly get help, this city is getting as much help as it can get.

Also, don't give to the red cross, they take a portion of your donations for their company. But there are many other charities and donation centers who take nothing from the donation.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

Good job.

Even as a satire this movie caused a riot! All these users who probably hail RAB as awesome have got huge problems with this. Not that RAB is not awesome, but what is with all this political angst? Chill out people. It's a flash cartoon that is a satire of dramatic movies, it should offend movie buffs more than Bush voters. It's not anti American to dislike a president or to create a satire of a situation, if no one could voice an opnion against Bush than there's nothing American about it. Some NAVY jerk just didn't get the joke. Let's laugh together eh? Yes he's bashing Bush, but lighten up. If you have something to say put it on the portal and if it looks half as good as this than people will listen. Good job.

Christmas at C.B.G.B.'s Christmas at C.B.G.B.'s

Good video.

I don't know why everyone complains about the song, or about playing that music at C.B.G.B's...they must not know their history. It was a good song, a good video, a good movie. A+. Hope my band plays at C.B.G.B's one day...someday.

phredrawles responds:

*sigh* yeah, me too.

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

All 21 blue balls

I found them all! I'm so happy. It's 4 am and I'm a total loser, but I found them all!

Transmigration Transmigration

This is bearly a game.

This is an animation that you can press space bar if you want to. It's not a music based game because it's not a game. It's exactly what you said it is, an interactive journey. An interactive animation, very limited interactivity. I understand why this would get acclaim and daily winner and front page; but it's not a Rock Out game. Guitar Hero didn't break any molds anyway, it's set up just like DDR only you're playing on a guitar and not jumping on squares. Another thing is that this is not rock music. It's a part of the rules that it has to be Rock.

"The theme is 'Rock n' Roll'" <<< Straight off the Armor Games website.

This doesn't follow the theme of Rock n Roll nor is it a game. I'm giving it a good score and I think it's a neat animation but it's not what it claims to be.

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

Monsters

I like the game overall, it's a really good concept. The only issue would be that it's kind of difficult to see where everything is headed. Since we are seeing a side view but the keys are set up one by one horizontally. If there was another way to distinguish between what keys to use, something like different colored zombies for each key. I really dig the production of it all and the idea. I have a crummy computer so it runs like sludge, but that has nothing to do with the game. I just think the view is odd.

JohnnySedona responds:

Joe, your words have not fallen on deaf ears. The updated version allows you to display the correct key over each zombie's head, and choose your own trap keys. Play now!

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

Emo Shit