Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

All 21 blue balls

I found them all! I'm so happy. It's 4 am and I'm a total loser, but I found them all!

Transmigration Transmigration

This is bearly a game.

This is an animation that you can press space bar if you want to. It's not a music based game because it's not a game. It's exactly what you said it is, an interactive journey. An interactive animation, very limited interactivity. I understand why this would get acclaim and daily winner and front page; but it's not a Rock Out game. Guitar Hero didn't break any molds anyway, it's set up just like DDR only you're playing on a guitar and not jumping on squares. Another thing is that this is not rock music. It's a part of the rules that it has to be Rock.

"The theme is 'Rock n' Roll'" <<< Straight off the Armor Games website.

This doesn't follow the theme of Rock n Roll nor is it a game. I'm giving it a good score and I think it's a neat animation but it's not what it claims to be.

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

Monsters

I like the game overall, it's a really good concept. The only issue would be that it's kind of difficult to see where everything is headed. Since we are seeing a side view but the keys are set up one by one horizontally. If there was another way to distinguish between what keys to use, something like different colored zombies for each key. I really dig the production of it all and the idea. I have a crummy computer so it runs like sludge, but that has nothing to do with the game. I just think the view is odd.

JohnnySedona responds:

Joe, your words have not fallen on deaf ears. The updated version allows you to display the correct key over each zombie's head, and choose your own trap keys. Play now!

Rock bot Rock bot

Fun little game

I like the concept and everything, the fighting is a good mix. It's real neat. A good complete idea. I think it's exactly what you wanted it to be and that says a lot when it comes to game design.

BoM Beat Battle BoM Beat Battle

Hey Now, your game stoped.

I liked everything that was leading up to the game, but it ran some mega scripts there. My computer had to dump the scripts. I hate that too because it's probably a rad game. You're right though most of the better games have been submitted today. I don't know if it's just my computer but it's got some line or something my computer couldn't work with.

BoMToons responds:

Sorry, there was a big script in there that we've since narrowed down. Come on back and give it another try. It's worth it!

Tropzilla 2 Tropzilla 2

It was good...

It was a little slow, not too responsive with the controls, no sound effects, and the background just doesn't move. It's a neat little game and an interesting concept. The character is unique and it's consistant. The games of Newgrounds today have generally gotten better I think, and this is a game that shows that off. Speed it up and work out movement problems, a bigger playing area and sound effects it should be really cool. Make a sequel eh?

Lone Faction Lone Faction

Too good

So much like an arcade game it makes me squeal! Fun game.

TLG TwoPack TLG TwoPack

Previews hurt!

Slacker 3 looks soooo cool! You keep improving on this series and they are all awesome. You got some of the best games on Newgrounds.com. The flying game was alright, but slacke 3 looks smooth! Great work.

TikiLoungeGod responds:

Thanks man! I just hit college so I don't know how much time I'll have to work on it, but hopefully soon.

BLOBS! (demo) BLOBS! (demo)

Nice game

You made a good game withour having to chock it full of guns and naked women! Of course in a true look of it, why can't I close the walls they're coming from. But hell, what does it matter? Good game.

A True Stick-Death A True Stick-Death

It's been done.

It's been done, better. There is no originality in this. This is a slightly good stick figure animation, and that's not saying a lot.